Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Gathering #1

I'm finally getting around to blogging about Christmas. All together, Brent and I had 3 Christmas gatherings to attend. The first was at my dad's on December 21. Pretty simple, just had dinner and opened presents. Then, it was my brilliant idea to play Rock Band. I LOVE playing the guitar, even though I'm not the greatest at it, it's still lot's of fun! At one point, I even got brave enough to sing. I will be the first to admit that I am not the greatest singer, but it was just family and all in fun right? Well, Brent decided it would be funny to record me on his cell phone. When I realized what he was doing, I was not very happy. It was an all out war to get that phone and delete that photo! No one is ever going to see that video! :)
My dad and stepmom opening presents.


Me rocking it out on the Rock Band Guitar


The Buck Family Band - Rock Band Style!

No comments: