Monday, January 19, 2009

159 Days

That's how many days are left until the wedding! Time is just flying by. When we got engaged we had a year to go and what seemed like, plenty of time. We got all the major reservations out of the way right away and then just sat back for awhile. I kept saying "I will do that after Christmas"...now, it's after Christmas and I have so much to do! This weekend the Bridesmaids and I are going shopping to pick out their dresses. Next Saturday, Brent and I are going to pick out the Tuxes, the weekend after that, my mom and I are planning on making the bouquets. I have to  print out the invitations and enclosure pieces, I need to put together a video of our pictures to play at the reception and I need to get to work on our engagement picture scrapbook - and that's just a few of the many things I need to do. I will try to start posting more pictures of things as we get them figured out!

And, some good news, Brent finally has an interview with North Mankato Police Department on the 26th. We are saying lots of prayers and keeping our fingers crossed that he will get the job!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you have lot's of fun projects ahead of you. And great news about the NMPD interview!