Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses!

We went to Mestads in Rochester to pick out the bridesmaid dresses today! The appointment was at 10:00, so we left Waseca by 8:30. I liked the dresses from Alfred Angelo and I told the girls I wanted them all to have the same skirt (tea length), but they could each pick out which top they wanted to wear. We brought ALL of the tops into the dressing room so we could check out the options. After trying most of them on, they all ended up liking the same one! So, they will all have the same dress - which is super cute! 


The dresses!

After getting measured, and paying for the dresses, we went out to eat at Olive Garden. It was so nice to hang out with the girls just chatting! Such good friends I have! Next Saturday, Brent and I are going back to Mestads in Rochester to pick out the tuxes. Hope the guys don't mind wearing pink ties! :)

1 comment:

shefallsdown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.