Saturday, November 1, 2008

Found THE dress today!

So, today I went wedding dress shopping with my mom and Brent's mom. We had an appointment at Mestads in Rochester at 9:00, so needless to say, we were up pretty early this morning. We were the first ones in the store and had this wonderful sales lady helping us. I pulled a bunch of dresses of the racks and then proceeded to try them on. Nothing was really jumping out at me as "THIS IS THE DRESS". I was getting a bit concerned. The style I had originally thought I wanted just wasn't looking quite right. After about 10 dresses or so, I tried on this dress that the sales lady had brought in. When I first got it on, I wasn't quite sure, but the more I looked at it, I realized this was the one! It is absolutely beautiful. Simple and elegant. We added our own custom touch by choosing a brooch to attach - which just made it perfect!  It is now on order and I can't wait to try it on again as the sample size was way too big. Now, I just have to make sure I don't gain back the 10lbs I've lost in the last few months!!

We also had an appointment at Jenni's Bridal at 2:00, but decided to cancel that since I had already chosen my dress. 

I would recommend anyone to Mestads as we are getting great deals on the Bridesmaid dresses AND tuxes. They also gave me discounts on my dress and veil. 

No comments: